Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year, New Blog, New Beginnings, and a New Family!

I am so excited for this new year to begin! I have such high hopes for 2010, all the great things that will happen, and all the newness that this amazing year will bring! Please bear with me as this blog is still under construction! I hope to share with you all my exciting sessions this year, my wonderful photographic finds, and maybe some designs of my own!

I am starting off this blog with a bang! I had the opprotunity last fall to photograph the most fun family yet! The Withington family was so happy to all be together and were really into having a good time and capturing such candid moments! I really hope I get a chance to photograph them again in the future!



The whole family was really funny and were cutting up...with a little baiting from their photographer!






















Thank you Mark and Diana, Chris, and Tara for rounding up the family and letting me capture yout time together.




1 comments:

Anonymous December 28, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

those are great jen

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP