Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 365 Project

So, one of my 2010 resolutions is to REALLY learn my camera and lenses. Not that I don't know alot about them now, but there is always something more to learn! One of the ways I resolve to do this is the 365 Project. Basically, it is a project to help photographers get more in touch with their cameras, creativity, and style by shooting a photo each day. So, I am going to post my pictures that I take on my blog for you to see. Probably not everyday though, I may have to do weekly or bi-weekly posts too. The point is that I swear to pick up my camera every day and try a new shot.

Here is today's picture



This is a picture of my dream car...okay so it is a Hot Wheel, but have you ever priced a real Woody? Pretty salty for my budget at the moment so I bought this one to tide me over until I win the lottery, or the HGTV Dream Home...which ever comes first!

I would love to hear your comments and for you to join along!  If you need any tips just message me!  I would love to help!  If you decide to take the challenge-let me know, I would love to set up a blog roll for it!
Until next time~Enjoy the Journey



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP