Sunday, January 3, 2010

{Project 365} Days 2 & 3

So, I have been thinking about this Project 365 thing and I came to realize that while I am doing this I may as well learn more about photoshop (I have version CS3) and different ways to spice up my post processing. I also thought "Why focus on just one thing at a time? Why not try some action photography too?!"

So my day two photo is a series of pictures I took while out walking with my 2 year old lab Savannah. She loves to go for walks and loves the snow, so this was fun! I also decided to do my first real storyboard. For those of you who don't speak photography a storyboard is just a canvas you put multiple pictures on to basically tell a story. I got this story board for The Coffeshop (check out her link under my indulgences) and it was free! What do you think?



The next picture is may seem kinda simple but I had a heck of a time getting it and I am STILL NOT HAPPY WITH IT! Let me tell you though that shooting icicles in 10 degree weather, with no gloves on, in MANUAL is probably a little like walking up hill to school-BOTH WAYS! The sun was reflecting off of them and then I would get shadows and then I had to change my iso and lower my settings, then raise my settings! Here is what I got, not happy, but what do you think? Oh and I added the blue tint in CS3 during post processing.



Thanks for checking and see you in a couple days!

1 comments:

Jupiter Family January 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP