Wednesday, January 6, 2010

{Project 365} Day 6


Today has been weird day for me, the kind where I feel like I just kinda floated through it with no purpose what so ever.  Tomorrow will be different, I vow to have a goal, a drive, and great picture for you! Ok so that said, here is my day six picture:



This is my beautiful daughter, Caycia, (pronounced Ka-sha) who not so patiently sat to be photographed.  What is so special about this picture is I took it in manual under my dining room lights.  I do not own a good low light lens yet so the photo is actually grainy and I almost deleted  it!  I hate grainy pictures!  BUT, (insert drum roll here), I wanted to see what I could do with the picture, so I used the new action set I invested in today-it is very awesome from Flora Bella and is the Cosmopolitan action from then Color and Haze set.  I then topped it off with a FREE texture from an amazing artist, Jerry Jones, at his site Shadowhouse Creations a must see for all texture lovers!  So what do you think? 

Thanks for checking and enjoy the journey!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP