Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{Project 365}

Yes, I am a couple days late posting this, but better late than never, right!? 
Day seven is this photo



I love this photo of the snow collecting in the rustic fence.  I am a country girl at heart, and the older I get the more I realize that while I do love the luxury of an amazing purse, the scent of designer perfume, and a fantastic pair of heels-I love more being able to walk out my back door into the woods, catching a butteryfly flutter by quietly, and seeing the sunset with out any obstructions.  The song "Cowboy Take Me Away" by The Dixie Chicks had been a long time favorite of mine and the one lyric that always gets me is:

"I wanna walk and not run, I wanna skip and not fall

I wanna look at the horizon, and not see a building standing tall

I wanna be the only one, for miles and miles

except for maybe you, and your simple smile"

Yes, I love this song!  Which leads into picture two

Day 8
is a barn picture because I have this fascination with rustic structures!



The grain look is not really a grain look...it is snow!  It was snowing pretty hard when I took this and I made my husband pull over so I could snap this picture.  I love the red door!

Day 9
is me!  On day nine I cut off all my hair!  Over 10 inches of it just because it felt so...dead.  Of course, that is because it is, but it had over stayed it's welcome and it was time for it to go! So, I have another three years of growing to get long hair again, but who knows what I will do to it next...well, Jolene, my beautician does but she is the only one!



Yes, I am cheesin' for the camera, but you can do anything in your self portraits!

Day 10

is a headshot of my long time friend Brooke.  I did some headshots of her for publicity and I hope that all her endeavors take off for her!  She has come along way!  Watch for this chica, she will be famous soon!



I played around with some unusual textures I had to see what I could do with it and came up with this.

Ok, so there it is, whew!  It is like keeping a diary!  I will be able to look back this year and remember all the things I did!  Can't wait to see what is to come and until then enjoy the journey!


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP