Sunday, January 17, 2010

{Project 365}

I have been pretty busy this past week, but still managed to grab my camera everyday but one. I call that my 'Rest" day (which translates into "Oops, forgot!") 

Here is day 11



Let me explain, my daughter plays a 14u travel softball team out of Sturgis, MI.  While at practice she was doing some catching and throwing drills and tore her hamstring.  She is pretty tough and dealt with it pretty well until the second  day when it ached so bad she asked for crutches.  From day 11 until now, and I am sure a couple more weeks, this has been the center of her life.  Of course, she also isn't letting it heal (running in school for state testing and sledding) but she is 13 and it is to be expected!

Day 12



Haa haa, this picture makes me laugh!  First of all, that is snow my son is lying in and I had to bribe him to do it!  Second of all, his face is like that because our dog now believes it is play time and is jumping over him, running around him, and sniffing and licking him-it was pretty comical.  Third of all I made him lie there for about ten minutes!  Ahhhh the things we make our children do! =D

Day 13



I visited out local waterworks park and photographed some ducks.  I love ducks.  They are cute and funny...enough said.

Day 14

is in no way an advertisement for this product.



That being said, I began this products thirty day challenge and so far so good!  It is fun and challenging and I feel it working!  It's great!

Day 15

REST...AKA The Forgotten

Day 16



I had an amazing senior session with the beautiful Ashley. 

Day 17



I had a couples session and a family session.  It was a busy day but I loved it!  This is from my family session with the gorgeous Brooke and her lovely mother, Carmen.

I hope to keep up to date with this, if not, at least I am shooting the pictures and not falling behind!  Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP