Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{Project 365} and I am soooo far behind...

Hey everyone!  I can't believe I am so far behind on posts!  I have alot of pictures to post and some cool updates! 

First, I finally got a 40 hour a week job!  YAY...or not.  But it will pay the bills and I will hopefully be able to invest more of my business money into my business!  That is a major plus!

Next, I enrolled in online courses at New York Institute of Photography.  While I love to take pictures and have pretty much invested my heart and soul into this business, I really have no formal training!  Everything I know about photography I learned on my own, from online resources, and from people around me!  What I do know, though, is alot more than a whole bunch of people out there who call themselves photographers and that makes me proud.  What I don't know truly seperates me from the professionals, and that is what I plan on upgrading my title too!

So let's get it started, ha, let's get it started in here...yes I bust out into random songs at the drop of a hat.  My friends and family think I may be a little crazy! hee hee

I am on day...18!

On day 18 we had freezing fog.  That's right, freezing fog.  It was so amazing!  It clung to branches, fences, leaves, cars, anything that it could, and it made southern Michigan look like a winter ice paradise!  It was really cool!  Here is a picture of it on a surviving leaf.



Day 19

Is just a little picture of my new signature scent that I indulged in over christmas time.  It was my little present to myself and if you haven't smelled it, you don't know what you are missing!  It is amazing!  Even my daughter is sneaking it!  She thinks I don't know!  Whatever...



Day 20

I cleaned my office because my computer got a new hard drive, so I figured I should welcome it home with a nice gesture!  It survived the surgery, is well, and runs great!  I love my computer doctors!  This is just a little cutey I found where it shouldn't have been and is now hanging in my office.



Day 21

I am starting a Black & White Collection to hang on my walls and will be sharing it with you!  You will be able to order the prints from my website and I am taking requests!  Here is a little preview



Day 22

Hmmmm...no pictures....

Day 23

I had a fun session with my good friend Jessica, who finally gave in to my begging and agreed to play with me!  Our relationship is really quite amazing and I am so glad to have her as a friend!  I will miss her when she goes off to play at GVSU next year and I am truly proud to call her friend!



Day 24

I miss the sun.
The big ball of joy in the sky that warms the earth and cause beauty to grow in places where there is only desolation and dirt.  Here are some photos from my 4th of July last year that reminded me of sun and warmth and growth.





Day 25

Can you guess what this is?



Day 26

Another missing photo...I should call a detective!

Day 27

This is what it looks like if you stand in the road outside my house tonight and take a picture of the main intersection in my town!  No, I did not add texture-it's snow!  NOT SUN-snow...




Thanks for looking and any comments would be well cared for!


2 comments:

Suzanne Plant January 27, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

I love that you aren't giving up even though you've missed a couple of days! I love your pictures. They are so simple yet have a lot of emotion in them. Keep it up!!

Believe Photography January 28, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

Are you serious? Your work is amazing! Thanks so much! I am honored!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP