Saturday, February 13, 2010

The {Withington} Family

In November, and I am that far behind on posting my sessions, I had the most amazing time photographing a spectacular family.  They were, fun, funny, and willing subjects who came up with a lot of their own creative ideas!  The only thing that could have made the day better was a higher temperature....ok and if we would have shot on the beach somewhere, but I am pretty sure that doesn't count!  Here are some of the great photos I captured that day.  Enjoy and remember- I heart comments!
~Jennifer

Who doesn't love a family that willingly climbs trees?

So Serious!

Or not....

Sibling love


Chris' family

Mark's Family


The Girls

So sweet♥

The little angels..

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Just fun!

1 comments:

Jodi March 1, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

I love the Withingtons... it is so great to see Mary again, and Tara and the guys too. You did a great job Jen. Love the subjects too ..

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP